Benchmark Mineral Intelligence will host a free seminar in Toronto on Thursday 24 September 2015 as part of our World Tour 2015 series. Taking place at One King West Hotel & Residence in Toronto’s downtown, the exclusive meeting will discuss investment opportunities in the battery supply chain from mine to market.
Hear from the industry’s independent experts and development companies including:
- Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (UK)
- Sam Jaffe, Cairn Energy Research Advisors (USA)
- Guy Bourassa, President & CEO, Nemaska Lithium Corp. (Canada)
- Paul Gorman, CEO & Director, Great Lakes Graphite (Canada)
- Jay Chmelauskas, President & CEO, Western Lithium (Canada)
> Graphite Field Trip sign up: If you would also like to attend the free field trip please email Benchmark here.
More details and agenda to follow.
For queries email: [email protected]
World Tour Dates*
- London 10 September 2015 (click to attend)
- New York 17 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Toronto 24 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Vancouver 1 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Hong Kong 8 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Tokyo 15 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Sydney 22 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Melbourne 29 October 2015 (click to attend)
*Venues TBA, dates subject to change
What will you hear?
At the free event you will hear from Benchmark’s independent analysts, guest speakers and active publicly trading companies on the future of the battery industry and the critical raw materials graphite, lithium,cobalt and vanadium.
Key topics include:
- What role do critical minerals play in batteries?
- How much graphite, lithium, cobalt and vanadium will be needed and when?
- Will electric vehicles and utility storage take off?
- What opportunities will the emergence of major new markets bring?
SPONSORS – There are a limited number of sponsorship and speaking opportunities at each venue. Contact us today to discuss further: [email protected]