Benchmark Mineral Intelligence will host an exclusive breakfast briefing in Hong Kong on Thursday 8 October 2015 as part of our World Tour 2015 series.
Taking place at one of The Peninsula Hong Kong‘s exclusive breakfast rooms, the free meeting will discuss investment opportunities in the battery supply chain from mine to market including graphite, lithium and cobalt.
The proposed agenda is:
0830 Breakfast is served / Talks begin
0840 The Battery Supply Chain in a lithium-ion revolution
Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (UK)
0905 Critical minerals and metals versus commodities
Andrew Miller, Analyst, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (UK)
0930 Jay Chmelauskas, President & CEO, Western Lithium (Canada)
0950 Q&A Discussion: What future for the lithium ion battery supply chain?
Conference sign up: Places are very limited but free, so please sign up today to confirm your attendance.
Speaking positions:If you are interest in speaking please contact Benchmark at [email protected]
Questions: Please email Benchmark at: [email protected]
More details to follow.
World Tour Dates*
- London 10 September 2015 (click to attend)
- New York 17 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Toronto 24 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Vancouver 1 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Hong Kong 8 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Tokyo 15 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Sydney 22 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Melbourne 29 October 2015 (click to attend)
*Venues TBA, dates subject to change
What will you hear?
At the free event you will hear from Benchmark’s independent analysts, guest speakers and active publicly trading companies on the future of the battery industry and the critical raw materials graphite, lithium, cobalt and vanadium.
Key topics include:
- What role do critical minerals play in batteries?
- How much graphite, lithium, cobalt and vanadium will be needed and when?
- Will electric vehicles and utility storage take off?
- What opportunities will the emergence of major new markets bring?